Wednesday, 8 March 2017

WEEK 8 REMEDY: MILKY WAY COLD BREW

atlas coffeehouse milky way white cold brew coffee review

It is week 8 of school and I am feeling the stress from my many impending deadlines.

Made a detour to Atlas Coffeehouse yesterday because I wanted to try their white cold brew (aka The Milky Way).

Brought back 2 bottles to drink in the subsequent mornings, because splurging $7 per bottle motivates me to be productive. Strange, but true.

It's quite strong, which is typical of cold brew coffee, so I have a major case of caffeine buzz right now.

I think I prefer the white cold brew from Old Hen Coffee Bar simply because it's sweeter and milkier. Sorry, I am not some coffee connoisseur who likes my coffee black and raw. I am just a coffee noob, sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment