Monday, 6 February 2017

IT'S ANOTHER DAY OF SUN

I am feeling productive today and so I shall blog ‘٩꒰。•◡•。꒱۶’ Titled this post after the La La Land soundtrack that is super catchy, upbeat and stuck in my head.

Productivity vibes

AS8 feels so calm and peaceful in the morning (▰˘v˘▰)
Managed to achieve my goal of waking up at 6am, whoop whoop! Reached school early to do some work, because I love the peace and quiet before everyone starts streaming in.

Also, I looove the cappuccino from The Coffee Roaster! It doesn't have that acidic taste that makes coffee taste like the devil's pee, and $3.20 for a regular cup seems reasonable for an early morning pick-me-up.

Stranger's Reunion v2.0

Decided to have lunch at Stranger's Reunion since I haven't been there since they revamped.

stranger's reunion crabcake reunion review price
Crabcake Reunion ($18.90)
THE CRABCAKE REUNION WAS AN UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT.

I expected to taste some crab meat, considering the hole it burnt in my pocket, but it just tasted like mashed potatoes - there was no taste of crab meat at all. I did not pay $18.90 for eggs and potatoes.

Not sure if mine was exceptionally underwhelming, or if they are always this giam siap with their crabcakes. Oh well, lesson learnt.

stranger's reunion Buttermilk Waffles with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and fresh fruits review price
Buttermilk Waffles with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and fresh fruits ($12.90)
I really missed their waffles and thankfully this did not disappoint! Still the same old warm, fluffy and fragrant waffle - this hits the spot every. single. time.

Went to explore The Pinnacle@Duxton. Clearly my photography skills are non-existent.

Hehe I really liked this photo.

TU4N 圆饭

And because the CNY vibes are still going strong, met up with the T4 batch mates for reunion steamboat dinner! (side note: it seems like i've hopped onto the annoying bandwagon of saying "vibes". soon i'll become a try-hard and start dabbing, ew)

There was too much food for 7 people.

T4 huat ah!
Ate a lot of food, talked a lot of cock, gambled and won $15! Looks like my Rooster luck isn't that terrible after all.

And a random photo to end off this post:
We've been blessed with lots of pink and purple sunsets recently (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment