Sunday, 26 June 2016

ARTS CAMP 2016

This is it. Arts Camp 2016 just ended last Friday.

This feels so surreal. Months of hard work and planning, and it is all over. I am feeling the withdrawal symptoms, especially since I flew off to Korea the very next day, and won't get to join the post-camp cleanup and outings.

I AM DAMN SAD PLZ. I LOVE OUTINGS. AND I EVEN LOVE DOING SAIKANG.

Anyway, I am too tired to reflect much here, so I shall spam some photos instead.

SEMO???

Action Jieyin!

Found some moomoos at camp!

Yong Han the Air Horseman (aka Perry the Platypus)

Lepaking by the rocks hahaha. Is it hungover from the previous night's drinking.

龙哥 and Perry be pimpin'

Pizza party on the last night cos we were too tired to head out for dinner.

Aaaaand now it's time to rest, because orientation for summer school begins tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment