Friday, 27 November 2015

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS

Lately, I have been in the mood to wander around town aimlessly when I knock off from work. Today, I wound up at SG Heart Map.

SG Heart Map

They had lots of ballooned-up Singapore landmarks, which were super adorable!

SG Heart Map

SG Heart Map
The dragon playground that was suddenly famous this year.

SG Heart Map
Instructions to childhood games.

Today's dinner was a Chicken Satay Mini Burger from The Travelling C.O.W.

SG Heart Map the travelling c.o.w. cow menu

SG Heart Map the travelling c.o.w cow chicken satay burger

The burger was not bad! It tasted like satay, although I would prefer it to be soaked in peanut sauce; there was not enough sauce for that shiok factor.

There were free movie screenings inside this igloo-like dome by local directors like Royston Tan. I think they are showing 881 and Army Daze tomorrow, among other things!



There was a light show as well, although it was nothing too impressive. This uncle asked me what everyone was looking at, and was terribly amused when I pointed at the lights.


SG Heart Map

This was not a bad way to end the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment