Monday, 2 November 2015

FOOD SPAMS: STARBUCKS, CHURROS 101 & PATISSERIE PLATINE

Food makes me happy, so I shall talk about all the good food I had last week! (-^〇^-)

Starbucks


I drop by Starbucks to grab coffee or breakfast on the way to work whenever I feel like I am in desperate need of extra sustenance to fuel me through the day.

Their breakfast set is quite a good deal! $6.90 for your choice of breakfast food + coffee/tea. I looove their egg white wrap so much and it keeps me full till lunch - too full, even.

The wrap has egg whites, gooey melted cheese, roasted peppers and mushrooms, which is such a perfect combination. I never thought I would like egg whites or peppers, but it was all so good.

Egg White, Roasted Pepper, Mushroom & Cheddar Wrap + Caramel Macchiato

And then I discovered something - Starbucks Christmas drinks are back! It is officially the most wonderful time of the year ˳⌖∙◌˳⚛˳̊̊̊☃˚˳̊◌˚̊⌖

My glorious cup of Peppermint Mocha to accompany me in the office during Saturday duty.

I love their Peppermint Mocha. It is chocolatey and minty, which is such a great combination. Also, the minty taste makes me feel more refreshed.

All these Christmas drinks are going to suck away my internship pay this month.

Churro 101


On a random Wednesday night, I made the spontaneous decision to head to Bugis after work, so why not try the churros that have been receiving lots of hype lately?

Better than a boyfriend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The chocolate-filled churro was chewy on the inside, crunchy on the outside and generously filled with warm, gooey chocolate. I am craving for it really badly right now, maybe I'll make another trip to Bugis really soon, heh heh.

Patisserie Platine


I decided to get the Ghin Cheesecake for Nichol's birthday because it looked so cute (and more importantly, because it received lots of good reviews).

Most delicate and angelic cake I have ever seen
Maybe it was because we only ate it hours after buying it, but it tasted a lot like... Khong Guan Lemon Puffs.

This one.
It was slightly more tangy than I like, and I am not really a fan of cheesecake so I guess my judgment would be biased. I liked how soft and fluffy it was, though. And A+ for presentation!

-

I am currently craving for lots of food. Macarons, Starbucks christmas drinks, Churro 101, Antoinette, risotto, etc. It is time to stop talking about food.

No comments:

Post a Comment