Monday, 18 May 2015

THE NUA LIFE CHOSE ME

Amidst the meet-ups with friends, work stuff and other random things, I am really treasuring the times when I have a whole day to myself.

This is probably the introverted side of me speaking, but I really love spending time alone. It is pure joy knowing that I can wake up any time I wish, and just laze my day away at home.

Finally had a day to myself today, so I'm feeling super shiok and am therefore happily blogging about it. It is even better because I get to be antisocial and rest at home after a day of smiling and talking non-stop at the FASS Open House.

Seriously, unhealthy snacks and Gossip Girl binge? SHIOK.

Okay, this is probably really boring because I am literally blogging about doing nothing much all day, heh.

***

Anyway, was at FASS Open House yesterday to talk to people about CNM and it was actually really fun! Most people were really nice to talk to and I really enjoyed some of the conversations I had.

I love it when people seem so genuinely interested in the course, and especially when they ask me for my personal opinion or experience since that is what I have the most authority to talk about. Some of them asked me why I chose this school and this major in particular, which modules I liked and why I enjoy studying in CNM.

At certain points, me and Jeannie got super enthusiastic with promoting the camps because we really enjoyed them so much and feel like we benefitted a lot from all the friends and helpful seniors we met there. 100% true story, bro.

Anyway, if you are a potential CNM freshie and happen to stumble upon this post, go check out the CNM Camp Facebook page!

***

Also, not sure what has gotten into me but I have had this urge to eat non-stop lately (and no it's not because of code red). Sometimes with the amount of junk food I eat and the random craving attacks, I feel like I have the appetite of a pregnant lady, sigh.

Watching the Tried and Tested video of Shu An's favourite snacks certainly did not help, because I am now itching to try the banoffee pie from Marks and Spencer. Went in search for it but it was sold out :( I also have this craving for the 7-eleven Hanjuku Eggs that I need to satisfy ASAP.

Well, at least I managed to try the Hokkaido 3.6% Milk today. Always wanted to try it and Haozhe's snapchat of this was the last straw. $2.10 for this, not a cheap gamble okay!

Hokkaido 3.6% milk
Tadah, my long-awaited Hokkaido Milk (why is the picture so blurry).

Everyone seemed to be raving about Hokkaido milk but I found it pretty normal?

To be fair, I have never liked fresh milk. I have this strange obsession with milk, but the milk I have in mind is always something really creamy and sweet, like how condensed milk or Milkcow tastes. I guess this explains why I am constantly disappointed whenever I attempt to drink fresh milk on its own.

***

Okay, this entry was typed out of boredom because it is 4am and I refuse to sleep even though I have work to do tomorrow. Instead, I am typing this while snacking on overpriced food from Marks and Spencer. Why do I always deny myself of sleep when there is no reason to do so? I am strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment