Wednesday, 6 May 2015

DONE WITH THE SEMESTER

I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

My snapchat failed to upload properly, so I'm just gonna post it here lulz.
Sitting outside the exam hall cos we left early, whoopwhoop!

LLAOLLAO WITH THE MOOMOOS AFTER NM2104!

Moomoos in our CNM shirt!
#CNMpride
Summer awaits me. 3 months with nothing to do.

Kinda sucks that the internship screwed up last minute, but I am also quite glad to have 3 months all to myself. I want to find a job, earn money, maybe travel somewhere, learn Photoshop, read all those books in my Kindle that I neglected this semester, crash Arts Camp and NM Camp, basically have 3 months to do whatever I want.

Goodbye year 2 sem 2. This was quite a good semester with amazing project mates, module mates and suite mates! Love all of you guys for making these four months enjoyable ♥

And for now, SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment